With an industrial engineering background of over 30 years, including a decade of conducting regular annual wind turbine inspections for clients such as EDF Energy Renewables, Innogy SE, Natural Power, Peel Energy and Ecogen, Windnostics offer a range of high quality professional condition monitoring and non destructive testing (NDT) inspection services at exceptional value for money.
We perform regular end-of-warranty inspections on wind turbines manufactured by Vestas, Nordex, Senvion, Siemens, Gamesa and others, with a team of dedicated and highly skilled technicians (all qualified members of the British Institute of Non Destructive Testing) using the latest state-of-the-art condition monitoring diagnostic equipment.
We assist O&M Engineering Managers, Wind Farm Owners and Operators to investigate and problem-solve issues arising from audible noise, vibration, condition monitoring alarms, lubrication and high temperatures.
Over the years, we have developed and perfected our own best practice techniques for accurately identifying developing mechanical component wear and work closely with wind farm operators and O&M engineers to prioritise workload and available resources to determine a best course of action.
As we are not affiliated to any particular gearbox, bearing or wind turbine manufacturer and completely impartial, we are in a unique and advantageous position to provide completely unbiased and accurate information on the inspection of: gearboxes, main shaft bearings, generators and rotor blades, with an emphasis on identifying the source of the problem and providing a practical, economically viable resolution.
We provide a 24 hour emergency call-out service and fast turnaround of analysis and reporting, typically within 24 hours of completing the site survey.
Why Choose Windnostics?
- An industrial engineering background of over 30 years specialising in condition monitoring and non-destructive testing technologies
- Unrivalled expertise in carrying out thorough end-of-warranty wind turbine inspections
- IOSH certified site personnel for Managing Safely and PPE Inspection
- HSE compliant electronic record keeping using iAuditor software platform
- We include vibration analysis, oil analysis and acoustic monitoring when performing remote visual inspections of gearboxes
- Reports are compiled and submitted within 24 hours of completing the site survey
- A report summary is included to enable turbine repairs to be conducted in order of severity and priority
- Follow up meetings and 'hands on' training workshops are regularly provided to our clients free of charge
- We are completely impartial and not affiliated with any gearbox, bearing, wind turbine or maintenance repair company
- We are a corporate member of the British Institute of Non Destructive Testing (BINDT)
- We are members of the United Kingdom Thermography Authority (UKTA)
- We are members of SafeContractor
- We provide a 24 hour emergency call-out service
TEL: 01352 710600